This Dhamma series in English was recorded at a meditation retreat conducted in 2011 at Houston, U.S.A. Kindly note the Q&A session no.2 is not provided as it had originally got partially recorded. Only about four minutes of that recording was available.
The audio editing of this valuable Dhamma series was kindly sponsored by Mr Aruna Jayasekara of Sri Lanka.
To Listen directly: Please left click on the link to listen directly. Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to a separate page containing the talk. You could then listen to the talk directly by clicking on the arrow mark.
To download: You could download the file by right clicking on the link and then selecting ”save as ” from the dropped down menu.
- Introduction_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Instructions on Meditation.mp3
- Administration of Eight Precepts .mp3
- Beginners course_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Children’s course_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Q&A_01_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 01_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 02_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3
- Q&A_03_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 03_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3
- Q&A_04_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 04_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3
- Q&A_05_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 05_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3
- Q&A_06_Nakulapitu Sutta.mp3
- Dhamma Talk 06_Nakulapithu Sutta.mp3